This absurb nonsense of Channing Tatum as Gambit is the worst that can happen to this franchise, yes even with all these fucking horrible things they’ve done with the series.
- Killing Scott was one fucking big mistake
- Wolverine the protagonist of all the movies and erasing all the female leadership of Storm, Kitty and Jean in the movies
- Doing a movie called “first class” WITHOUT THE ORIGINAL FIRST CLASS
- turning the dark phoenix saga in this horrible movie with no plot whatsoever
- All the Wolverine movies
- getting a random mutant in XM3 called Psylocke and do nothing with her
- Quicksilver costume in DOFP
- Making it seems like Mystique can be redemmed just because Jennifer Lawrence is playing her.
But Channing Tatum playing Remy-fucking- Lebeau is another level of stupidity
Gambit #11 art by Clay Mann
While Asmus has allowed Remy to have his fun thus far, the consequences of that fun will soon be explored
That’s sooooo cuteee!!!! he holds her head so she can absorb his powers and then hands her a deck of cards?? ♥ I seriously love this too. OTP since I was in kindergarden ♥
SQUEEING LIKE MAD!!!
So basically, this is like the double-down for me:
The Sorting Hat would put Rems in Slytherin, and The Mississippi Mudrat is making first contact.
(I love his tuque.)
CRAAAP Remy! you got busted!!!
“I love both Gambit and Rogue, and it really upsets me when people think that just because we ship them together, we only like the characters because of each other. Like we don’t think the characters themselves have substance on their own. That’s a totally unfair judgement of the Romy fans out there. We love Rogue and Gambit separately, but together it’s like you’ve created a force nobody could ever possibly stop.”